- About Us
- What our clients say
Spotlight Entertainments was founded in 1993, and since this time the business has built a reputation as one of the leading entertainment agencies in the UK. We organise entertainment for a wide range of clients, from private individuals holding weddings and parties to companies including Polo Ralph Lauren, Land Rover, Jaguar, Capita Group and British Telecommunications plc.
We recognise that it's so important to book the right entertainment for your wedding. As an established agency, we know all our bands and entertainers. We are familiar with many of the UK's top venues, and many of these recommend us as a supplier. Many online agencies are now "shop fronts" for thousands of acts, but do not offer very much advice. We prefer a more traditional advice-based approach, drawing on well over 20 years' experience and our close working relationship with our tried and tested musicians and entertainers.
Please use the links below to select your area of interest. For our general entertainment web site, please click here. It is not possible to detail all our acts and entertainers on this web site. We encourage our clients to telephone us (01825 713213) or email us and let us know about their unique requirements, and we will be pleased to offer our ideas.
Spotlight Entertainments was founded in 1993 by Chris Siddons. The business is now run jointly by Chris and his wife Marceline. Over the past two decades the business has built its reputation by providing access to the best entertainers in the UK by means of an efficient and friendly service.
Spotlight is pleased to work closely with and be recommended by many of the UK's leading venues. These include Amberley Castle (West Sussex); The Tithe Barn (Nr Petersfield Hampshire); Wasing Park (Nr Reading, Berkshire); Ramster (Surrey); Avington Park (Hampshire); Slaugham Place (West Sussex); Gate Street Barn (Surrey); Hotel du Vin (Tunbridge Wells, Kent); The Inn at Woburn (Bedfordshire); Horsted Place (East Sussex); Gosfield Hall (Essex); Leez Priory (Essex); The RAC Club (Surrey); Spains Hall (Essex). Please visit these venues' web sites by clicking the links above.
Why book through an agency?
- A good agency will have vetted all the entertainment on its books.
- A good agent acts as an interface between the client and artistes, ensuring all the details are covered and everything goes smoothly on the day
- A good agency will have many, many contacts, ensuring that if your artiste is unavailable due to illness, a replacement should be able to be found.
Why book through Spotlight Entertainments?
- Chris and Marceline Siddons, who run the agency, take the above agents' responsibilities seriously.
- Spotlight is an established business (started in 1993)- Many clients have been booking through Spotlight for well over ten years.
- The business has an excellent track record and is respected by clients and entertainers alike.
- Spotlight offers you the UK's top musicians and entertainers, and operates an efficient and friendly service.
- Many popular venues recommend Spotlight
- Many of the UK's top entertainers prefer to work through an agency like Spotlight. We do their paperwork and administration for them, and ensure that they have all the information required to undertake their work. This gives them more time and energy to spend doing what they love- entertaining.
How does the agency work?
- Clients contact us with their requirements. We put forward one or more options which we feel will be best for the client.
- There is no obligation to book the artistes we put forward, however if the client does wish to follow our recommendations we ask that they book through Spotlight
- If the client decides they wish to book one of our suggestions, we make a firm booking with the artiste, and send out a contract.
- We do not charge any up-front fees for our services, but receive a commission on each booking we make.
- Our contract clearly states all the details of the booking, giving you the confidence to get on with planning the other details of your function.
- Between making your booking and the date of your event, We are happy to answer any queries you may have regarding your booking.
The Opera Singers were absolutely amazing!!! (Private Client)
The Artists you represent are faultless in their professional approach, eternally warm-natured and hard working, and showing endless goodwill to our clients... (Polo Ralph Lauren)
It was all an overwhelming success, We were both very confident that this would be the case as your company has been highly professional, helpful and efficient (Private Client)
What a brilliant band....Such a lovely group of lads, nothing was too much trouble......would highly recommend them to anyone who wishes to have a fab fun party. The dance floor was never empty! I'm not kidding!! (Private client)
Our Sales Director has called it the best party ever (Unilever)
The Music was excellent- The Best Man actually split his trousers twice while showing off his wedding dance moves! (Private Client)
I am writing to say I have received so many positive comments about the band. You were right they are all very lovely people.... (Farecla Products Ltd)
You have been the best....You have been so helpful and really recognised what we were looking for... (private client)